Human Asia has now joined the Korea NGO Council for Overseas Development Cooperation (KCOC) in 2020 to promote more systematic and effective performance in human rights infrastructure development.
The Korea NGO Council for Overseas Development Cooperation (KCOC) is an association of 140 NGOs engaged in international relief development and humanitarian aid activities. Founded in 1999, KCOC member organizations have more than 10,000 full-time employees, and have been carrying out projects worth about 7 billion won in 96 countries annually.
,As a member of KCOC, Human Asia will contribute to areas such as:
- Improving accountability by complying with overseas development cooperation NGO code of conduct,
- Promoting more effective program performance by forming a network with international NGOs operating around the world,
- Strengthening the capacity of development cooperation personnel,
- Sending World Friends NGO Volunteers,
- Supporting various organisations,
- Ensuring smooth communication when conducting KOICA-related projects;
List of KCOC Members: http://ngokcoc.or.kr/theme/ngokcoc/03/member00.php