International Model UN Human Rights Council UPR Official Website
- The Model UN Human Rights Council Universal Periodic Review aims to provide an opportunity for university students from around the world to study and find solutions to the human rights issues of the Republic of Korea, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the People’s Republic of China, and Japan. The event is held every year. We encourage the participation of all students interested in human rights and UN human rights mechanisms.
The 2019 6th International Model UN Human Rights Council Universal Periodic Review
- Co-organizers: Human Asia, Korea University Human Rights Center, City University of Hong Kong, International Christian University (Japan)
- Sponsors: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea, UN Human Rights Office Seoul, Daesan Agriculture Foundation
- Dates: August 11 – 14, 2019
- Venue: Centennial Memorial Samsung Hall, Korea University, Seoul