Internship at Human Asia
Interns at Human Asia will assist in a broad range of tasks such as administration, research, and other activities.
- Monitor human rights trend in Asian region
- General administrative tasks and translation
- Assist in editing and publishing newsletters
- Assist in education programs, advocacy, and campaign activities
- Work 2-3 days a week for 6 months (time and day will be discussed)
- Working hours: 10am to 5pm
- This internship is an unpaid internship (lunch will be provided)
- Interested in and passionate about human rights
- Undergraduate or graduate students in any field of studies
- Undergraduates must have completed their first two years of study. University graduates can apply
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Korean preferred.
- Computer skills (IT, html, video editing) are desired